TRENDS: Velvet



After being utterly astonished at seeing velvet on the backs of models in recent collections, I was even more shocked that I really liked it.



Most of all this little beauty of a LBD that Giorgio Armani produced. I love love love it! I can feel it in my bones that when Christmas comes around this will be repeated so much I'll be sick of the sight of velvet again, but all the same, it's still perfection!


After this shock to the system and realising velvet wasn't as bad as I had remembered from the horrible dresses I was made to wear as a child. I decided I wanted a piece for myself. Before I even left the house I found this beauty in a wardrobe. I can't remember how I got it, it's an emerald green mans blazer with a 'St Micheal's' label on the inside pocket. It's truly beautiful!


3 comments:

Becky C. said...

Found you via Lookbook, love your blog so far.

Velvet blazers are lush :) I saw a gorgeous red one by Dollhouse on Ebay; shame it was too small for me. Found a black one by Laura Ashley in a charity shop, though no idea what to wear it with!

CL said...

I think velvet gives a great twist to draping. love.

Post a Comment