Dupefest!

Hi darlings! So, being on a plane with leftover money and a brochure in your hand is always fun. That's when I first bought one of my favourite products, YSL Touch Eclate. If you don't know, it's a reflective concealer for.. well, anywhere you like.
I'll keep it short and sweet, I was in Primark a few months ago and noticed they had a new make-up range. The packaging really caught my eye. Bought a few things, but by far the best was this Ta Ta for Now Magic Undereye Concealer. Mine is in the shade Light and I love it. Just after buying it I ran out of my YSL and I have repurchased because I love this so much! Plus, it's only £2.50. So if you can't afford £21 for Touch Eclat then definitely try this out! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i never knew primarni did make up - love it x

Post a Comment