Chandler Bing

I'm trying to commit to this blog, I really enjoy writing it but I seem to always forget about it!


I really want a pencil dress with long sleeves and a lower neckline! I have a picture of it in my head, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for, does anyone else have this problem!? It happens to me all the time.

If anyone can help me find this I will love you!

Also if anyone can suggest some new good on-line shops?


Taking inspiration (well, copying) the make-up looking from Moschino's recent collection, I tried this look on a night out last week and I LOVED IT. I tend to wear red lipstick everyday, with liner on my lid so when I go out I want to take it up a notch, without looking like a hooker. I really liked this but it was a bloody nightmare to try and get the lines even! In the end I just done and well as I could and told myself I was going for the less than perfect look!

I'm really enjoying make-up visuals recently, something I never used to really notice. Especially with brands like Illamasqua becoming bigger. If you've seen the visuals for their Sirens Collection or for Dystopia you'll know exactly what I mean!

.

1 comments:

YSMN. said...

oeh I really want to try that eyeliner sometime:)!

Post a Comment