Lush

I've been really into Lush these days and can't seem to walk past it without buying a couple of things! I would post a picture but, lets face it, you've seen them all before!

In the last few weeks I've picked up: Smitten Hand Cream, the Sugar Scrub and Sugar babe, Tea Tree Toner, So White Bath Bomb, Vanilla Fountain Bath Bomb and finally Big Shampoo.

I can't decide if I like the Shampoo!
I feel like it really strips the hair of product build up, so maybe it would be better to alternate with a more gentle shampoo. Let me know if you have any tips, or anything else I NEED to buy from Lush! :)

P.s. As you may know, every time you take back 5 little black pots to Lush, you get a free fresh face mask. So let me know which ones you like cause I have loads to take back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment