Finally

After a good few years of searching, I have finally found it.


The Perfect Foundation!

Being very very pale, I've found it really hard to find a foundation that doesn't make me look grey or orange. Trust me, I've tried them all! MAC, Clinique, Nicola Roberts 'Dainty Doll' Range, Stargazer, Shu Uemura and about 3 million drugstore buys.


After a bit of research I found out what foundation Dita Von Teese uses and obviously I had to try it.

L'oreal True Match Foundation in N1 is perfect for me! I'm seriously in love with it. It's the perfect shade and I love the formulation! The only thing I would say is that it probably wouldn't work for people with dry skin. Other than that, no complaints! If it works for Dita...



1 comments:

Becky C. said...

I've heard about that, sounds amazing!

Bobbi Brown Oil-Free Compact Foundation is my favourite - it's much more yellow-toned than orange, so doesn't leave me looking like a sunburnt tangerine.

Post a Comment