September Favourites



I know that about 7 million people on youtube do monthly make-up favourites so I thought I'd give it a try using clothes that I can seem to stop wearing.

I finally gave into the trend and bought a blazer. Picked up this one a couple of weeks ago from New Look. It was £30 but I know that it's been reduced to £20! It's jersey material so wearing it feels more like a cardigan if anything. I didn't want to give into this trend because it's becoming over done but since I bought one I can't seem to stop wearing it, it just goes with everything!
Secondly, these beautiful wedges. They seem to call to me every time I leave the house. I haven't yet been brave enough to wear them during the day but every time I go out they are the first pair I grab. Found them through another blog (Luxe Noir if my memory serves me correctly). They're from Office and were reduced from £80 to £30, amazing.

Things I've also been enjoying this month are:
  • Wearing several skinny belts together.
  • Finding out that Faith and Matalan use the same shoe suppliers.
  • Grey and/or ribbed leggings.
  • Ebay (always and forever (L))
  • Wearing my wet look vest pretty much all the time.
  • Layers.


1 comments:

Becky C. said...

Love both the shoes and blazer! Shame all the jersey blazers I've tried don't suit me at all due to the shape. Still think they look awesome.

Post a Comment