8 Most Worn Tag

Hello darlings, thought i'd jump on the band wagon with this tag :)


Most worn lipstick: I wear Rimmel Lipstick in Alarm almost every day (pictured)
but I really like Ruby Woo from MAC as well.
Most worn shoes: Obviously I love a good platform but during the day I find myself wear my man boots (pictured) they're so comfy and I love them!
Most worn top: I can't really pick one!, I don't wear the same top more than twice a month but I really like loose chiffon blouses at the moment.
Most worn bag: Same story here, I change bags all the time. Generally it's something leather with hardware and big enough to fit all my rubbish in!
Most worn bracelet: I wear a ton of jewellery on my wrist, I bought these
studded bracelets from the Miss Selfridge sale. Obnoxious but I love them.
Most worn eye shadow: Probably MAC's Brulee or Carbon, I use MAC Painpot
in Indianwood a lot and I'm constantly reaching for my Sleek Pallets.
Most worn perfume: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue, forever and always.
Most worn hair product: Hairspray obviously, I use a real cheap one from Tesco.
I also love this Toni and Guy Heat Protector, it leaves my hair really soft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment