Little Update..

Hello darlings, every time I post I say I'm going to post more, then I don't.


This week I've realised how disappointed in myself I am for not picking up more from the style black collection! I only picked up the black dazzleglass, like an idiot! I'm dying for gilt by association! Dying!

Ordered MAC 3 eye shadows tonight. Goldmine, Antiqued and Black Tied. I'm sure you've seen them before. Also re-purchased Well Dressed Blush the other day, it's a must have for me.

Really liking this headband I picked up in Primark the other day!
You can't really go wrong with Primark to be honest!

I've also been getting back into writing music recently and just bought a decent mic, so maybe this blog will feature a couple of songs! Let me know if that would be something you'd be interested in :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment