Lush Love Lettuce Mask

Was putting on my Lush Love Lettuce Mask tonight and thought i'd do a little post about it.


I first bought the mask about 6 months ago and have bee repurchasing it ever since. It's not the nicest looking or smelling (especially if you're into really floral scents) but it's worth it.

I use it twice a week. If I just apply it, leave it for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off, it leaves my skin really soft, clean feeling and toned without feeling tight. The other time I use it, i'll work it into the skin, it has small particles so it's a good exfoliator as well! I tend to use it on a Sunday to battle the effects of alcohol! You can really see the difference after one use and I don't know where I'd be without it now.



1 comments:

Becky C. said...

This sounds lovely, I think I'll have to try it! I've been using a clay mask by Boots Botanics which is great at sucking out all the leftover dirt and gunk in the skin.

Post a Comment