My Favourite Red's


Before I forget, i'm selling a few bits on ebay http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/shirleyvalentine1 I wasn't sure how to put a 'or best offer' part in, but message me if you want to make one.

I wear red lipstick a lot, so I thought I'd do a post on my three favourites.
From left to right: MAC Ruby Woo, Rimmel Lipstick in Alarm, MAC Dubbonet

  • Ruby Woo is a matte finish, I know some people say it can be drying but I find if I put lip balm on right at the start of applying make-up, by the time it comes to applying lipstick I'm all set. This is my perfect lipstick for a night out. It's a true red and because it is so matte, it stays on all night and doesn't transfer, I love it!
  • Rimmel Long Last Lipstick in Alarm is one I've been using for ages. It's really cheap, I actually bought 3 from e-bay a couple of months ago for £1 each! For me, this is a perfect everyday red, I don't wear it on a night out as I find it transfers easily. I find it similar to the finish of a MAC Amplified Cream. Great Red though and I use it with Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Red Dynamite.
  • MAC Dubbonet is more a plum toned red, it's an Amplified Cream. It's nice to wear it for a change from the normal red's!
Those are my three favourites. I hate the smell of MAC Lipstick's but can't deny how much I love them! I switched up lip liners a lot, but if you have any recommendations let me know!





1 comments:

Anna Jane said...

I love red lipsticks and I admit to owning the Mac lipstick in Ruby Woo myself! So classy and such a brilliant colour.

- Anna Jane xxx
(PixelatedBlonde.com)

Post a Comment