Lush..

I'm loving Lush at the moment for skincare!

It wasn't till I took my cousin in to get some stuff for her hormonal face that I got chatting with the sales advisor and came out having spent £40!

My favourite thing at the moment is the Ultrabland Cleanser...



It is by far the best cleanser I have ever used. I've spend up to £30 on cleanser before, thinking it would do wonders.. but it didn't. This comes in at £ 8.94 for a huge tub and I love it!

I put it all over my face at night and then take it off with a damp cotton pad. AND it doesn't sting my eyes, yey! I've also been using it as a lip balm and on the dry skin on my elbows and it works a treat! I'm using it in conjunction with the Tee Tree Water Toner spray and it's done wonders for my skin after only a week.

Anyone got any other suggestions for spending more money at lush?!

1 comments:

Becky C. said...

I'll have to try that!

Snow Fairy shower gel, Celestial moisturiser and Rock Star soap are my three most loved. And B products are just, well, amazing. I need someone to drag me away from there whenever I'm in town.

Post a Comment