TRENDS: Studs

They are everywhere, I know it's becoming a joke. Still, I love them!


I'd always liked the odd studded belt but it's became an obsession in the past year or two.


Especially when I saw these beauties...



Amazing doesn't even cover it!

It's everywhere now. Dresses, Bags, Jewellery and I swear the other day I saw a pair of studded legwarmers... it was not pretty!

I am trying to curve the habit but every time I pick something to wear and I'm not happy with it, I find myself hunched over my desk with said item, glue and lots of these little beauties...


Surely the can't be the only one!?

p.s while we're talking about Christian Louboutin, anyone know if this website is legit?

if it is then we are all in for a treat! http://www.christianlouboutinshoesale.co.uk/




1 comments:

glameow said...

baby that web site sells fake louboutins...
my fiend just got it and when it comes, it just look totally sifferent from the picture....

Post a Comment